【ベストコレクション】 25 tint front window 310700

 Perfect tint job with no dirt dots I've only seen a perfect job once and it was back in the late 90's It was an install a guy by the name of Steve in Kannapolis NC did using LLumar's Platinum Plus Looked over every window for quite a few minutes and then went in to ask Steve how he did it it was done when it was right In order for the front windshield and front side windows of a vehicle to be considered to have legal window tint California law states the front windshield is only allowed to have a transparent strip of tint on the top 4 or 5 inches and at least 70% of light must be able to penetrate the tint on the front side windows Those tint restrictions and regulations cover all

25 tint front window

25 tint front window- Front Window Tint % Preference Messages 23 Reaction score 7 I did 15% on front two and the installer placed tint on the back two and the rear glass to make them all match I did 50% on the windshield I used LLumar CTX nano ceramic and I could not be happier I think that there is a higher quality tint by 3m "formula one Joined 3,012 Posts #8 For has never put any tint on their front windows (windshield, and both front windows) the rear windows are similar to a 25% tint, but most states have a 35% as a law I run 35% on my front windows (excl windshield) and 25% on the rear 3 to match what came factory on all other vehicles

3M Uncut Roll Window Tint Film % VLT " x 10ft Feet Car Home Office Glass $1299 Was $2598 Free shipping or Best Offer SPONSOREDUnanswered Questions 1 Did the Algonquin's have sacred objects 2 What is a summary of TheIn Florida our window tint laws are a little more lenient than other states Florida residents are allowed to have 15% on the rear of the vehicle and 28% on the front according to the Florida window tint laws Your windshield strip should be at or above the ansi line to be legal Keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers' glass comes at about

In today's video we do a quick comparison between our vehicles to show what different pe It seems I have always had my window tint, since the Mid 70's The Good, Bad, And Ugly I put LLumar Formula one Statos On everything but the front windscreen I used 40% on the front sides and 50% on the rest of the sides and back I used the 70% almost clear on the roof The sides were done a few weeks ago and does help with some heat into the Ash051 If windshield and front window tint is illegal in your state, I would highly suggest leaving those untinted If you tint anyway, you could get a ticket and you may be required to remove the tint But if you're going to tint those anyway, go with 70%, since it doesn't look tinted

25 tint front windowのギャラリー

各画像をクリックすると、ダウンロードまたは拡大表示できます

10 00

 So, if you are African American with window tint to boot, you will probably begin to know the officers in Chicago by their first name if you are driving around on a regular basis with tinted windows If you are white and look young (meaning looking like a young teen male) you also will be stopped on a regular basis If it were me, I'd apply the same tint front and back Just my preference Here is our Passat with 35% front and back It has the black interior, which helps the tint look a little darker My TSX is black on black, with 35% front and back I got a

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

close